To achieve our corporate vision via continuous pursuit of excellence by:
- Conducting our business in a manner that generates steady, solid, and continuous growth and profitability, leading us to a leadership position in our industry.
- Supplying our customers with total quality backed by uncompromising service and support.
- Realizing our employees are our greatest asset.
- Partnering with vendors to insure long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
- An asset and positive influence in our community.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Practicing the highest moral and ethical principals of business.
Millwork LLC was established in 1997 by Rich Baine and specialized in custom furniture and cabinetry. As demand for the high quality products increased, Rich expanded the product line to include manufacturing custom kitchens.
In 2011 Bill Decker was added to the team. Bill's extensive experience and knowledge of finishing and his keen eye for color and character helped Millwork LLC achieve unparalleled quality. Read about Bill's Finishing process here.
With demand increasing, Glen Volz joined the Millwork LLC team in 2014 and Steve Sell in 2016. With well over fifty years of combined millwork experience and their exceptional attention to detail they help set Millwork LLC apart from the competition.
Rich and the team have extensive experience in the household and commercial millwork industry.